This workshop is very thorough and intense. You will gain knowledge on all aspects of starting a fashion line based on First Hand experience from someone who has actually done what they teach. In fact, you are not likely to find all of this information in any one place.
M SHOP began as a fierce NYC boutique dressing countless A-listers. We sold our own line & innovative emerging designers' lines, thus we are able to provide FIRST HAND expertise taking you from concept to owning your own shop, online or physical!
We conduct the How To Start Your Fashion Company (Clothing + Accessories Lines) Workshop for how to design your own line.
Click here for the instructor's background.
This ALWAYS current workshop teaches:
1. Business Plan writing & start-up costs
2. How to set up legally, paperwork required
3. Securing and registering business name
4. How to raise enough $$ to start & exist
5. Pricing, markup & sales
Developing and Creating Your Online/Offline Shop:
1. EVERYTHING to successfully set up shop!
2. Designing the best platform
3. Structuring user-friendly experience
4. Content creation & management
6. Anti-theft, merchant account
7. How much inventory to buy
8. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
9. Lease negotiation
10. Survival tips!
Marketing, Sales, and Brand Identity:
1. Market Research to target customers
2. Brand Building
3. How to drive business to your site
4. Leveraging PR & social media
5. Visual Merchandising & Imagery
M SHOP Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. No part of the Workshop; including content, text, title, interior & exterior design, icons, etc; may be reproduced modified, replicated, duplicated, distributed, republished, or transmitted in any form, or by any means, including but not limited to (electronic, e-mail, copying, recording, transcribing, or otherwise) without the prior written permission. Those who reproduce or transmit all or any part of this workshop shall be held criminally and civilly liable.
Fashion Strategist and Professor at the world’s leading fashion universities, Parsons School of Design and LIM College. She has over 25 years experience in EVERY aspect of the fashion industry from design to production, as well she's Contributing Editor at Fashion Mannuscript magazine for the column she created, “Fashion Speaks”. Learn more here.